MyBambu is not a bank. The MyBambu deposit account and MyBambu Visa® Debit Card are issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC. Not all financial services available through MyBambu are offered by Community Federal Savings Bank, refer to each service’s agreement and/or terms and conditions for further information.
BY USING THIS CARD, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MYBAMBU DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The MyBambu Visa® Debit Card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT — To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
1. Register and open a MyBambu account using your country’s issued ID; we do not check your immigration status.
2. No monthly Fee, No Overdrafts, No minimum Balance. An inactivity fee may apply after 12 months.
3. Extra fees, such as, transfer fees, intermediary bank or foreign exchange charges, may apply.
4. Offer valid only when your referred friend opens a new MyBambu account and is verified.
5. The Visa® Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit http://www.visa.com/security.
6. Card funds will be held at or transferred to Community Federal Savings Bank, Member FDIC. While there, card funds are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC in the event Community Federal Savings Bank fails if specific deposit insurance requirements are met. FDIC insurance does not apply to non-bank deposit products.