Find the nearest retailer
Search the map to see the closest points to instantly deposit money into your MyBambu account.
Need a closer look? Download MyBambu App now!
Adding Cash is Easy
01Download MyBambu App
05Claim your Receipt
The maximum cash load limits for MyBambu are as follows:
* For card swipe loads: You can load a maximum of $1,000 per transaction, with a minimum of $1.00, and a monthly limit of $15,000.
* For barcode loads: The maximum limit per load is $1,000, with a minimum of $5.00, and a monthly limit of $15,000.
MyBambu does not charge a fee for this service, but a retailer may assess a fee for cash loads. For more information, please see the Cardholder Agreement, available at: https://mybambu.com/en/cardholderagreement/
The Cash load may take up to 15 minutes to be available after we receive notification of transaction from the retailer.
To make a cash load to your MyBambu account.
1. In the MyBambu app, click 💵 “Add Cash”.
2.Under “Add Cash,” select the “Add Money” option at the bottom of the screen.
3. Hand the cash to the store clerk and show them the barcode that appears on your phone’s screen (we recommend laying your phone flat to make it easier for the cashier to read).
* If you have trouble adding money, or if the cashier asks what Bambu is, tell the clerk it’s Vanilla Direct.
Note: If you need help locating available retailers, simply select 🔎 “Search Retailers.” Let the app use your current location or manually enter your address later, to make the deposit.:
Please keep your receipts. You should receive or request a receipt at the time you make a transaction or obtain cash using your card. Retain your receipts to verify your transactions. You can also access your transaction history on the MyBambu Mobile App home screen by selecting the History tab.