Last Modified: September 08, 2023
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AFFIRM YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
SECTION 1. DEFINITIONS
“Account” means the Metropolitan Commercial Bank prepaid account and the linked Bambu Prepaid Visa® Card.
“App” or “MyBambu® App” means the Bambu mobile app (together with any Products, features, and tools available therein, and successor app(s) thereto).
“Bambu,” “we,” “us” or “our” means Bambu Systems, LLC and its affiliates, agents and assigns worldwide and its registered mark, MyBambu®.
“Card” means the Bambu Prepaid Visa® Card.
“Location” means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications that identifies your physical location.
“Products” means the Account, top-up, gift card vouchers, and any other products or services provided through the Service using the Account, including any application or information relating to such products or services.
“Service” or “Services” means the App, the Products accessible by the App or the Card together with the Site.
“Site” means the Bambu website currently located at https://mybambu.com (together with any Products available therein, and any related or successor website(s) thereto, including blogs, forums, features, tools or other discussion or informational websites).
“Sponsor Bank” means Metropolitan Commercial Bank.
“You” or “your” means any user of the Service.
SECTION 2. GENERAL
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information when you register as a user of the Service and when you sign up for a Product. You further agree to promptly update Your Personal Information (defined below) when it changes.
SECTION 3. CHANGES; CONFLICTS
SECTION 4. ELIGIBILITY
You must be an individual of at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States in order to use the Service. The Service is controlled and operated from the United States and is not intended to subject us to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Service may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the Service is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Service’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
SECTION 5. SERVICES
- You must register for the Services by first downloading the App, creating a Bambu mobile application, and providing us your complete and accurate contact information and your current mobile phone number. You must agree to keep all Account information current and accurate at all times. If you change your mobile number, you must update your mobile phone number by using our in-app “change number” feature, which can be accessed in the Mobile App. You expressly agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) providing verification codes to complete your registration for the Services.
- By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old, and have the legal capacity to form a binding contract with Bambu;
- Your use and access of the Services will not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- You agree to keep all Account information current and accurate at all times;
- You will safeguard and keep your password confidential; and
- You will immediately notify us if you believe your password has been stolen or if there has been any unauthorized use of or access to your Account.
- Devices and Software/Consent to Automatic Updates. You are responsible for obtaining the Devices, software, and data connections that are required to use the Services, and that are not provided as part of the Services. For as long as you use the Services, you consent to downloading and installing updates to the Services, including automatically downloading and installing applicable updates. You further acknowledge that the availability of the Services is dependent on your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), your mobile carrier, and your Device. You are responsible for ensuring you comply with your ISP’s and mobile carrier’s applicable terms and agreements, including any data and usage terms.
- Fees and Taxes. You are responsible for your ISP, carrier data plan and other fees and taxes associated with your use of the Services. We do not charge a fee for the App. However, in connection with your use of any optional Products, we will disclose the applicable fees, and you will not be charged for the Services unless you agree to the applicable fees and additional terms.
SECTION 6. OPTIONAL PRODUCT: MOBILE PHONE TOP-UP SERVICE
(a) General. You can add minutes and data to your or someone else’s U.S. or international mobile phone account (“Top-up”) at participating wireless carriers (“Carrier”). Available Carriers are listed on the App in the Mobile Phone Top-Up product. You are responsible for satisfying any of the obligations and the terms and conditions in your or someone else’s (each, a “Beneficiary”) Carrier mobile phone account contract (the “Carrier Contract”), including without limitation, any Carrier fees and taxes charged on a Top-up, the expiration of the Top-up and the quality and quantity of airtime, data and other services to which the Top-up relates. You should contact us or the Carrier directly with questions or problems regarding the Top-up. You authorize and give your consent to us to store all data as necessary to provide or support the Top-up service. Please verify the Beneficiary mobile phone number is correct prior to submitting your Top-up transaction because we are not responsible for discovering inaccuracies. If account information is incorrect, the Top-up may be applied to the wrong mobile phone account.
(b) Error Resolution. What to do if you think there has been an error or problem with your Top-up:
If you think there has been an error or problem with your Top-up:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (833) 882-2628; or,
- Write to Bambu Systems, LLC, at P.O. Box 171 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
When you do, please tell us:
(1) Your telephone number;
(2) The error or problem with the Top-up, and why you believe it is an error or problem;
(3) The Beneficiary’s name, telephone number, and if known address;
(4) The dollar amount of the Top-up; and
(5) The confirmation code for the transaction.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 90 days after you contact us and we will correct any error within one business day. We will tell you the results within three Business Days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will email you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of any documents we used in our investigation.
(c) Using the Top-Up Service.
(i) General. By using Top-up service, you represent, warrant, consent to and acknowledge, as applicable the following:
(1) You or your Beneficiary, if you are not the Beneficiary, has consented to our accessing the Beneficiary’s account information and permitted us to collect and verify information about the Beneficiary.
(2) We may share the information about you to third parties we use or rely on to provide the Top-up service.
(3) You know the Beneficiary.
(4) The Top-up may not be available in whole or in part in different countries and jurisdictions as determined by local laws and regulations or if we reasonably determine that providing the Top-up in a particular country or jurisdiction is prohibited or presents an unacceptable level of risk to us, our customers, or our systems.
(1) General. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue any Top-up service (or any part thereof) with or without notice (except where required by law).
(2) Delays or Cancellations. Your Top-up service may be delayed or cancelled at any time prior to completion without prior notice. We may delay or cancel your Top-up service for reasons that include, but are not limited to, failure to verify identity of the Beneficiary; validation of your Top-up service instructions; fraud and anti-money laundering compliance review; contacting and locating you, your Beneficiary and to comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations. Business hours, systems availability and currency availability of applicable Carriers may also cause delays. Nevertheless, you may be entitled to a refund if we are unable to perform the Top-up for which you previously paid us to complete.
(3) Commercial Transactions. You agree that you will only use the Top-up service for your or your Beneficiary’s personal, family or household purposes. If we reasonably suspect or discover you are using the Top-up service for a Beneficiary which is a business or entity, we may, in our sole discretion, cancel your access to the Top-up service. You agree that we are not liable for your use of the Top-up service for commercial purposes.
(iii) You may access the Top-up Product directly from the App and fund the Product with your Account. See the transaction types and dollar limits below.
|Transaction Type||Frequency and/or Dollar Limits|
Cell-phone Top-up for prepaid U.S. or international phones to participating mobile phone companies
|Maximum $200 per Top-up; $400 per day; $4,000 per month|
SECTION 7. OPTIONAL PRODUCT: GIFT CARD VOUCHERS
You may use the App to pay for gift card vouchers with your Account. There is no separate fee for the gift card vouchers. The gift vouchers available for purchase will be listed on the App and Site. Each gift card voucher will be subject to the gift card issuer’s applicable terms and conditions. Gift card vouchers will be fulfilled electronically through e-mail.
SECTION 8. COMMUNICATIONS FROM BAMBU
- SMS, Text Messaging and In App Notifications. By downloading and/or using the App, you expressly agree to receive SMS, text messages, and in App notifications including the receipt of verification codes, and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) in order to complete your registration of the App, to request or access the Services, or for our marketing communications. You hereby certify that you are the account holder for any mobile phone number(s) you may supply to Bambu. Message and data rates under your own plan with your phone carrier may apply for any text messages. If your mobile phone is off, out of range or subject to a variety of other conditions, you may not receive the message or messages may be delayed. Wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You may opt out of any SMS, text or in App marketing messages that Bambu sends to you by following the instructions provided in the applicable SMS, text or in App marketing communications you receive, or contacting us at email@example.com. Transactional SMS, text or in App communications about your account or the Service are not considered “marketing” communications and you understand and agree that we will continue to send you SMS and text messages concerning the Services even if you have opted out of receiving SMS, text and in App marketing communications. If your mobile phone is off, out of range or subject to a variety of other conditions, you may not receive the message or messages may be delayed. Neither we nor wireless carriers are liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Email Communications. You may opt out of any email marketing communications that Bambu sends to you by following the instructions provided in the applicable email marketing communications you receive, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transactional e-mail communications about your Account or the Service are not considered “marketing” communications and you understand and agree that we will continue to send you email communications concerning your account or transactions even if you have opted out of receiving email marketing communications.
- Management of Communications Preferences. You acknowledge and agree that you may need to separately manage your communication preferences for each communication method. While we use reasonable efforts to offer convenient methods for you to manage your communications preferences, you may need to separately adjust your preferences for each type of communication.
SECTION 9. USE OF SERVICES AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
- Prohibited Conduct. You must not cause harm to, or otherwise interfere with, the Services. You agree that you will not use (or assist others in using) the Services to or in ways that:
- violate, misappropriate, or infringe our rights, or the rights of our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- would be obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusing, stalking, defaming, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- violate applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- engage in any non-personal use of the Services;
- access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit the Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, the Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means;
- reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble, or extract code from the Services;
- send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or upload onto the Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or systems;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services, or interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network through any means, including by overloading, flooding or spamming;
- create user accounts for the Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- misuse passwords, or gain unauthorized access another user’s account;
- collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- sell, resell, rent, or charge for the Services;
- distribute or make the Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time; or
- use “crawlers,” “spiders” or other technology to index or “scrape” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services.
- Keeping Your Account Secure. You are responsible for keeping your Device, your online access through the App and your Account safe and secure, and maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password, and user account. You will be liable for any Products and Services used by anyone to whom you provide your username and password or other access to your Account through the App in accordance with applicable laws. You must notify us promptly of any actual or suspected unauthorized use or security breach of your Account or the Services.
- Your Proprietary Rights. By uploading information to the Service or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Bambu a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, publish, and translate your information to enable us to operate the Services.
SECTION 10. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
SECTION 11. THIRD PARTY APP STORES
SECTION 12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
SECTION 13. MANAGEMENT OF THE SERVICES
SECTION 14. SECURITY
Bambu has certain technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your Personal Information. If you believe that the security of your access to the Services through the App or Site has been compromised, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
SECTION 15. DISCLAIMERS
- Use of App and Site. WE MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE SITE OR APP AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND APP IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY, AND WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY SUCH INFORMATION. NOR DO WE IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIAL THAT ARE TRANSFERRED, MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THE APP, SITE OR THE SERVICES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL APP, SITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER. FURTHERMORE, BY OFFERING THE APP, SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY US TO ANY PERSON TO USE THE APP, SITE OR SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THE APP, SITE AND SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Potential Disruption of Services. Access to the Site and/or Services may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- Hardware failure, including failures of computers (including your own Devices or computers), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- Software failure, including bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- Overload of system capacities; and
- Any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) that is beyond our control.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE OR COMPONENTS, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, SAFE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU DEPENDING ON THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
SECTION 16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, VENDORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS (“REPRESENTATIVES”) OR SPONSOR BANK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Each of Bambu’s, its Representatives’, and the Sponsor Bank’s TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES NOT EXCLUDED OR PRECLUDED PURSUANT this Section 16, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT TRANSACTION IN QUESTION OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
BAMBU DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OF ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS.
THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF BAMBU AND/OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF (I) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SERVICES; (II) ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, CAUSE OF ACTION, CONTROVERSY, OR DISPUTE ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED, OR DUE TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR LIMITED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OF ANY KIND OR DEGREE, SUBROGATION, INDEMNIFICATION OR CONTRIBUTION, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (IV) ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OF LIABILITY OR MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN THOSE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY, ANY LIABILITY OF BAMBU, Its representatives, OR THE SPONSOR BANK IN THOSE STATES IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SECTION 17. INDEMNIFICATION
You further agree that you will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any claim that is subject to the foregoing indemnification obligation.
SECTION 18. Dispute Resolution; SPECIAL ARBITRATION PROVISION FOR UNITED STATES USERS
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
This Arbitration Provision sets forth the circumstances and procedures under which Claims (as defined below) shall be arbitrated instead of litigated in court upon the election of either party.
(b) Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding/Selection of Administrator: Any Claim shall be resolved, upon the election by you or us, by arbitration pursuant to this Arbitration Provision and the code of procedures of the national arbitration organization to which the Claim is referred in effect at the time the Claim is filed. Claims shall be referred to either Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”) or the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as selected by the party electing to use arbitration. If a selection by us of one of these organizations is unacceptable to you, you shall have the right within thirty (30) days after you receive notice of our election to select the other organization listed to serve as arbitrator administrator. For a copy of the procedures, to file a Claim or for other information about these organizations, contact them as follows: (i) JAMS at 1920 Main Street, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 92614; website at www.jamsadr.com; and (ii) AAA at 120 Broadway, Floor 21, New York, NY 10271; website at www.adr.org. If both JAMS and the AAA are unable to serve as administrator and we cannot agree on a replacement, a court with jurisdiction will appoint the administrator or arbitrator.
(c) Significance of Arbitration: IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY ANY PARTY WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM, OR TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE CODE OF PROCEDURES OF JAMS OR AAA, AS APPLICABLE (THE “CODE”). FURTHER, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT CONDUCT A CLASS, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
(d) Restrictions on Arbitration: If either party elects to resolve a Claim by arbitration, that Claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. There shall be no right or authority for any Claims to be arbitrated on a class action or private attorney general basis or on bases involving Claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other Cardholders or other persons similarly situated. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve Claims is limited to Claims between you and us alone, and the arbitrator’s authority to make awards is limited to you and us alone. Furthermore, Claims brought by you against us or by us against you may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Claims brought by or against someone other than you, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties. This section of this Arbitration Provision is the “Class Action Waiver.” (Special procedures apply to Claims that seek public injunctive relief, as set forth below).
(e) Location of Arbitration/Payment of Fees: Any arbitration hearing that you attend shall take place in the federal judicial district of your residence. At your written request, we will consider in good faith making a temporary advance of all or part of the filing, administrative and/or hearing fees for any individual Claim you initiate as to which you or we seek arbitration. At the conclusion of the arbitration (or any appeal thereof), the arbitrator (or panel) will decide who will ultimately be responsible for paying the filing, administrative and/or hearing fees in connection with the arbitration (or appeal). If and to the extent you incur filing, administrative and/or hearing fees in arbitration, including for any appeal, exceeding the amount they would have been if the Claim had been brought in the state or federal court which is closest to your billing address and would have had jurisdiction over the Claim, we will reimburse you to that extent unless the arbitrator (or panel) determines that the fees were incurred without any substantial justification.
(g) No Preclusive Effect: No arbitration award involving the parties will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute involving anyone who is not a party to the arbitration, nor will an arbitration award in prior disputes involving other parties have preclusive effect in an arbitration between the parties to this Arbitration Provision.
SECTION 19. OTHER PROVISIONS
- Availability and Interruptions of the Services. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. Events beyond our control may affect the Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any compensation related to any interruptions to the Services. We do not offer a service level or uptime guarantee with the Services.
- Reservation of Rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted by us to you.
- Notice to California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users located in California are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If a user has a question or complaint regarding the Services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Users may also contact us by writing to 6525 Quail Hollow Road, Suite 300, Memphis Tennessee 38120, USA, attention Chief Compliance Officer. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
© 2023 Bambu unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.